Table of Contents
Kay'rashal (aka Kay Rashal)
- Species: Twi'lek
- Twi'lek name: Kay'rashal
- Twi'lek clan: Clan Rashal
- Age: 17
- Height: 1.5 meters
- Build: sleight
- Hair: none
- Color: blue
- Kay grew up with Dash in the Core Worlds. They are best friends and are currently dating.
- Kay was often bullied by local brats.
- She lost her home and family to Imperials.
- She joined the Rebellion to be with Dash and to seek vengeance for her murdered family.
- Kay appears trustworthy and can often get people to trust her.
- Under Rebellion training she quickly showed aptitude for infiltrating the enemy. She was recruited by Alliance Intelligence.
- She should be able to talk herself in and out of almost any situation. Where that doesn't work she uses her training to move about undetected.
- She trained in hand-to-hand combat and is more comfortable with her small dagger than with a pistol. Although she prefers to not use violence unless required.
- She has not killed in any of her missions so far.
- Encumbrance: 3/7
|Ranged (Light) (Ag)|
|Ranged (Heavy) (Ag)|
|Piloting (Planetary) (Ag)|
|Piloting (Space) (Ag)|
|Core Worlds (Int)|
|Outer Rim (Int)|
Talents & Abilities
- Twi'lek Ability - Remove due to arid or hot environment conditions.
- Dodge 1 - Perform incidental to suffer up to ranks strain to upgrade difficulty of combat checks.
Melee — Engaged Range
Defensive 1Pierce 3
- Stealth Bodysuit
- Soak: 1, Enc: 1
- Built-in glow-rod & short-range comm
- Credits on hand: 1000
- Current: 0
- Starting duty: 10
- Current duty: 0
- Intelligence - Gather useful data, locate vital targets, etc. Kay has been trained in infiltration and intelligence gathering.
- Primary: Vengeance - Her parents and brother are dead because of the Empire. She wants nothing more than to hurt the Empire. This is balanced with her view of bullying (being bullied as a child). She is not so consumed with vengeance as to hurt the innocent. She would be quite adverse to blowing up an Imperial building with civilians present.
- Secondary: Love Interest - Dash is her entire world now. She may leave on a mission or two, but she would quit the Rebellion to follow him.