Table of Contents
- Male Xexto
- Age: 19
- Height: 1.5m
- Build: small
- Eyes: dark purple
- Other features:
- Pale skin
- Xextos have 4 arms - they have 2 free maneuevers per turn
- Career: Ace
- Specialization: Pilot
|Ranged (Light) (Ag)||0|
|Ranged (Heavy) (Ag)|
|Piloting (Planetary) (Ag)||0|
|Piloting (Space) (Ag)||2|
|Core Worlds (Int)|
|Outer Rim (Int)|
Talents & Abilities
- Confidence - Decrease difficulty of Discipline checks to avoid fear by 1
- Full Throttle (Improved) - Piloting Check to increase vehicle's top speed by 1 for 2 rounds. Suffer 1 Strain to perform this as a maneuver.
- Skilled Jockey - Remove from all piloting (planetary/space) checks.
- Master Pilot - Once per round while piloting a starship, may suffer 2 strain to perform any action as a maneuver.
- Dedication - Increased Agility by 1
H-7 "Equalizer"Blaster Pistol
Ranged Light — medium Range
BlasTech SE-14Blaster Pistol
Ranged Light — medium Range
- TX-3 Combat Flight Suit
- Encumbrance 1, HP 2
- Melee Def 1, Ranged Def 1
- multi-band comlink (long range comlink integrated into helmet)
- Allows 24 hour survival in vacuum w/o external oxygen source
- Stimpack (5)
Andretti worshiped his grandfather, the great Gasgano, from childhood, following his races closely and enjoying the fame that came from being connected to the Xexto icon. His father, Domenico, was a brilliant mechanic, and had secured a job with the Imperial government as a TIE mechanic. He would occasionally bring Andretti with him on test flights; the intense speed over land and sea, and the vast glory of space called to him, and Andretti vowed to continue the family legacy of excellence and become the most famed starfighter pilot in the galaxy.
Using Gasgano's fame and media connections, Domenico managed to get a job transfer to Anaxes and his parents put him through the Imperial Naval Academy. His natural talents were noted by his teachers, and it was the only reason he graduated; his fellow students did not enjoy being bested by a 6-limbed “alien” who was also smaller than them and skinny. Thankfully Andretti was also very quick and agile, and several times he had to escape from attempted beatings after class.
The humans also attempted to mock him, but he dealt with their teasing by pointing out simulator scores, and it became social armor for him - the words don't matter, only the scores do. And by beating the best, he gained respect from some, at least. His family reputation certainly helped, as well, and the political connections kept him in school until graduation.
Graduating at the top of his class, holding speed records for several simulator courses, Andretti is ready to face real combat and prove himself. The growing Rebel threat is the perfect opportunity to win glory and honor for himself and for his family name.
- Andretti is afraid to lose - dogfighting is a game that he will do anything (including disobeying orders) to win.
- He doesn't like silence - he tends to talk a lot
- Become famous, and beat the best pilots in the galaxy
- Eventually earn enough money and fame to start up a starfighter racing circuit
- Flying and shooting down starfighters, of course. His life is speed and the thrill of the kill.
- Collects pistols; he left his old shoddy ones at home, but his father's graduation gift was an H-7 Equalizer. He balanced his standard-issue Imperial blaster with it and is working on dual-wielding. He wants more.
- Plays video games in his spare time.
- Placard Hunter: He seeks out the most skilled and famous non-Imperials on the battlefield and takes them out head on. The duels are recorded and released on Imperial propaganda holovids to showcase the Empire's superior training and technology.
- Ambition: Fame. “I will be the best. Starfighter. Pilot. Ever. And everyone else will recognize it.”