Table of Contents
- Pronunciation: AYE-oh-win
- Race: Human
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5' 4“
- Build: Sleight
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Grey
- Age: 23
- Career: Healer
- Belief: Tamos, the one true god
- Strength - Patient - She was patient in her past life, but her time as a slave forced it upon her. To speak out, to fight meant only more pain. She doesn't let her emotions control her.
- Flaw - Anger - When patience fails her the years of suppressed pain as a slave can boil over. She was angry at all Orcs. Through Tog's guidance she is realizing she's more angry at injustice and cruelty. She's angry at her god although she's not sure how to work through that.
- Desire - Justice - Her life has been filled with so much pain. She has gone through times in the last few years where she has felt absolutely nothing. All feeling was driven out of her under harsh slavery. Now Tog has shown her a path back from the brink. She is attempting to emulate his style of justice. It can be harsh at times, but usually fair.
- Fear - Identity - She doesn't know who she is in this new world. Her faith to Tamos was a huge part of her childhood. She doesn't know if her god truly existed or if he just forgot her or is punishing her.
All stats are with gear
Note: A talent makes Brawl and Melee use Agility instead of Brawn.
|Melee Light (Br)||3|
|Melee Heavy (Br)|
|General Knowledge (Int)|
|Knowledge: Adventuring (Int)|
|Knowledge: Forbidden (Int)|
|Knowledge: Geography (Int)|
|Knowledge: Lore (Int)||0|
- Blessing of Tamos Miraculous Recovery
- Base: Heal 3 wounds at the beginning of the round.
- Improved: Heal ALL wounds.
- Ready for Adventure - Once per session, move 1 SP from GM to player's pool.
- Finesse - Active, Incidental - Use Agility as a base for Brawl and Melee. (T1)
- Grit 1 - Passive - Increase strain threshold by ranks. (T1)
- Bulwark - Active, Incidental OoT - If weapon has Defensive quality, use Parry with engaged ally. (T2)
- Defensive - Passive - Each rank of Defensive increases your character’s melee defense and ranged defense by one. (T4)
- Surgeon 1 - Passive - On Medicine checks, heal 1 wound extra per ranks. (T1)
- Second Wind 3 - Active, Incidental - Once per encounter, heal strain per ranks. (T1, T2, T3)
- Heroic Recovery - Active, Incidental - Once per encounter, spend 1 SP to heal Agility (3) number of strain. (T2)
Defensive, Needs Prep
- Defensive Stance 1 - Active, Maneuver - Once per round, suffer ranks of strain. Until the end of their next turn upgrade all melee combat checks by amount of strain suffered. (T2)
- Tumble - Active, Incidental - Once per round, suffer 2 strain, disengage from all engaged adversaries.
Defensive, Out of Turn
- Dodge 1 - Active, Incidental OoT - When targeted, suffer ranks of strain to upgrade difficulty of the combat check by ranks times. (T3)
- Parry 1 - Active, Incidental OoT - When suffering a melee hit (or an engaged ally, Bulwark), after damage but before soak may suffer 3 strain to reduce damage by 2 + ranks. Holding a melee weapon is required. (T1)
- Parry (Improved) - Active, Incidental OoT - When your character suffers a hit from a melee combat check and uses Parry to reduce the damage from that hit, after the attack is resolved, you may spend or from the attacker’s check to use this talent. Then, your character automatically hits the attacker once with a Brawl or Melee weapon your character is wielding. The hit deals the weapon’s base damage, plus any damage from applicable talents or abilities. Your character can’t use this talent if the original attack incapacitates them. (T3)
- Unrelenting - Active, Incidental - Once per round after resolving a successful Brawl, Melee (Light), or Melee (Heavy) combat check, your character may suffer 4 strain to use this talent to make an additional melee attack as an incidental against the same target. Increase the difficulty of the combat check by one if this attack uses a second weapon, or by two if the attack uses the same weapon. (T4)
Weapons & Armor
Melee Light — Engaged Range
- Leather: Soak +1, Enc: 2, HP: 1
- 2 healing herbs