Chapter 2 - When desire dies, fear is born
Everyone believes very easily whatever they fear or desire. - Jean de La Fontaine
- Alligators attack the party.
- The party fights them off, climbs up on a shore and falls asleep.
- They all awake (to a dream) and encounter a little cabin in the woods.
- The cabin draws them in with their desires and then tries to crush them with their fears.
- The party wakes up. Sharn and Firia investigate the real cabin and finds Shantese of the Mambir people.
- Maebh dispels the protection spell keeping the Mambir people hidden from outsiders. A whole village is around them.