Table of Contents
Money & Time
- Prices listed in the rulebooks are going to be in Copper Pieces.
- 10 Copper Pieces (cp) in 1 Silver Piece (sp)
- 10 Silver Pieces (sp) in 1 Gold Piece (gp)
- A typical coin purse can carry up to 250 pieces in it. Anything above that should count towards encumbrance.
- A typical human can walk 20 miles per day.
- A human riding a horse can travel 60 miles per day.
- A human rowing a boat can travel 5 miles per hour.
Party Reputation and Income for Performing
|Name||Reputation (Advantage))||Copper per Success|
|Booking Private Parties||10||150|
|Town Square Performance||20||200|
|Nobility House Party||40||300|
|Performance for the King||60||500|
- Roll “job” skill each for each month of work, no difficulty
- 300 copper base amount + extra copper per successes
- Advantage is reputation
- Typical Expenses
- Lodging: 100 for current townhouse (2 bedroom, above stable)
- Food: 100 per person
- Job Expenses: 100 per person