There are all sorts of names used in Star Wars and other science fiction that could be used in your descriptions and campaigns.
- Durasteel - strong metal alloy
- Plasteel - aka Plastisteel. Acrylic polymers and metal alloy mix.
- Permacrete - aka Duracrete. strong heat resistant building material
- Transparisteel - a hard, transparent metal alloy. Weaker than durasteel.
- Cortosis - rare brittle material that causes lightsabers to short out.
- Beskar - aka Mandalorian iron. nearly indestructible iron ore
- Stresscrete - cheap weaker form of Permacrete.
- Gundark -
- Rancor -
- Nebula - Interstellar dust cloud. Plays havoc with sensors.
- Dark Nebula - Nebula that blocks out visible light.
- Asteroid field - Various sizes of rocks and ice.
- Black hole - Dead star. Dangerous gravity pulls.
- Pulsar- Spinning neutron star that send out radio and/or gamma waves.
- Quasars - Solar system sized objects that are extremely bright and give off visible light, UV, infrared, x-rays, and even radio waves.
- Magentar - Neutron star with a powerful magentic field and gives off x-rays and gamma rays. Starquakes give off extremely powerful gamma rays.
- Worm holes- A hole in space/time that connects another part of space.
- Supernova - A dying star exploding. You don't want to be near one.
- Dyson Sphere - a ring of equipment surrounding a star to capture it's energy output.
Food & Drinks
- Whyren's Reserve - Rare Corellian whisky.