- If encumbrance is vital to the story, 10 incidental items cost 1 encumbrance.
- If stored effectively 20 incidental items cost 1 encumbrance.
- Generally a character can carry 5 plus their Brawn rating.
- Characters suffer a to every
Brawnroll for every point of encumbrance over their limit.
- If a character is encumbered by an amount equal to or greater than their
Brawneach maneuver costs 2 strain during combat.
- Armor, when worn, has it's encumbrance value reduced by 3. When carried it counts as the full encumbrance.